1) To use Cinevault.com, you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, entertainment and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) The content of Cinevault.com is presented AS IS and AS AVAILABLE. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) This website contains material which is believed to be in the public domain and is not owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to films, television programs, government videos, home movies and documentaries. Cinevault.com respects copyright laws. All films and videos contained on the site, if not owned by us, are believed by us to be in the public domain. We make every effort to remain in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Questions regarding the copyright status of a particular work should be directed here.
7) Cinevault.com is based in the United States and adheres to its applicable domestic laws regarding copyright legislation. Cinevault.com users in jurisdictions outside of the United States acknowledge that they may be subject to different local copyright restrictions and therefore agree to comply with those restrictions, where applicable.
9) From time to time Cinevault.com may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
10) Your use of Cinevault.com and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of the United States of America. In no event shall Cinevault.com, our officers, directors or employees be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the user of our site or services. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense for which users shall likewise find Cinevault.com faultless.
11) You understand that any information that you contribute to Cinevault.com, such at commentary or reviews, may in and of itself be a copyrightable work, and that you assign Cinevault.com, including any successors or assignees, a worldwide license that is non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual to distribute, reproduce, derive, adapt or sublicense the information for the life of the copyright.
12) You understand that any comments or reviews of content you contribute may be displayed to other Cinevault.com users or licensees and, therefore, warrant that it is your belief that it is true, accurate and legal for us to distribute. Likewise, you warrant that any submissions you make will be free of harmful, defamatory, abusive or harassing language and that the language can not be harmful to minors in any way. You further understand that any information you submit should be free of commercial solicitations and agree not to publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Cinevault.com or any third party.