It is Cinevault.com policy to promptly respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement . It is not our wish nor intent to infringe upon the copyrights belonging to others. This page outlines the information that should be present in notices sent to us regarding this matter. We do this to make submitting a claim easy and straightforward and to make it possible for us to respond properly as soon as possible. This page is also meant to reduce the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or unclear. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512).
However, we will also respond to any notices of this form from other jurisdictions. Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act and/or send such notices to a third-party who may publish and/or annotate it.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by fax, regular mail or email, that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please first contact an attorney.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Cinevault.com through our Contact form. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Mail DCMA notices to:
ATTN: DMCA Agent
3795 Morrison Way
Doylestown PA 18902
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1) Identify in sufficient detail, including title and location on Cinevault.com, the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2) Identify the copyright held by you or your client for the above listed title.
3) Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Cinevault.com to contact you (phone number and email address).
4) Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5) Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6) Sign the paper.
7) Mail or fax the written communication to 267.200.0033, Attn: Cinevault.com DMCA Complaint